The purpose of the WAPG.ORG Listserv is for Washington Professional Guardians to share experiences of administrative processes, share information about practices, recent developments in the law, administrative regulations and court rules, share work product and confer with each other confidentially.
General Guidelines on Use
• Messages posted on WAPG.ORG Listserv may not be used in any way without permission from the author including forwarding to others or posting to another list.
• Postings should be accompanied by the name, email address and physical address of the listserv member.
• Do not endorse candidates and do not solicit contributions for causes or political candidates.
• Common courtesy is required. Do not post racist, sexist, "handicapist" or other remarks or jokes that might be offensive to other people. Do not post any comments that insult, disparage or defame any person or product or that constitute an invasion of privacy. Do not make personal or ad hominem remarks that exceed the bounds of mutual respect.
• Do not post any material that is a trade secret or infringes the copyright, trademark or other ownership rights of any person.
• Before sending an attachment to the List, please scan your document for viruses. Your virus detection program must be updated to the most current release and Update from your provider. THE LISTSERV PROGRAM DOES NOT ADD TO THE VIRUS PROTECTION OF USERS.
• Keep paragraphs and messages short.
• Focus on one subject per message and always include a pertinent subject title for the message.
• Always sign your message with your name and preferred e-mail address.
• Send all e-mail and attachments to the List in text format, not HTML or other formats.
• The most appropriate and confidential way to respond to most messages is to reply to the List. If your reply is not of interest to the entire List, you should choose the option 'Reply to Sender' and your reply will not be posted to the entire List.
• Attorneys are not to make unauthorized disclosure of any information covered by attorney-client privilege.
Restrictions on Transmitting Materials
Warning of Possible Third Party Access
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THE LISTSERV HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED BY WAPG.ORG AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE POLICY OF WAPG.ORG . WAPG.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT. WAPG.ORG DOES NOT SCREEN USER-GENERATED MATERIAL, NOR VERIFY THE SOURCE. WAPG.ORG SUGGESTS YOU NOT RELY ON THE STATED IDENTITY, CONTENT OR SOURCE-OF SUCH MATERIAL WITHOUT YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT CONFIRMATION.
WAPG.ORG IS NOT LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR AMY CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR CONTAMINANTS IN ANY CONTENT. WAPG.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS OF THE LISTSERV WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE RECEIPT OF LISTSERV MATERIAL.
Confidentiality and Non-disclosure
The WAPG.ORG Listserv Administrators monitor use of the listserv regularly reads messages posted on the listserv. In the sole discretion of the Administrators any listserv member may he removed for one or more violations of the above policies or protocols which will be set forth in your confirming email.
The Listserv Administrators reserve the sole and exclusive right to determine who may participate on the WAPG.ORG Listserv. The name and email addresses of the Listserv Administrators will be provided to you by confirming email upon your acceptance onto the WAPG.ORG Listserv. Please report any problems with the list directly to the List Administrators. Any violations or concerns of violation of the above policies should be reported to the WAPG.ORG List Serv Administrators.
The listserv may be terminated at any time by the Listserv Administrators.